Otros recursos de Fetting, Jennifer L.
|Resultados 1 - 5 de 5 de Fetting, Jennifer L.. (0,01 segundos)
Bone morphogenetic protein signaling in nephron progenitor cells
- Oxburgh, Leif; Brown, Aaron C.; Muthukrishnan, Sree Deepthi; Fetting, Jennifer L.
Bone morphogenetic protein (BMP) signaling plays an essential role in many aspects of kidney develop ...
FOXD1 promotes nephron progenitor differentiation by repressing decorin in the embryonic kidney
- Fetting, Jennifer L.; Guay, Justin A.; Karolak, Michele J.; Iozzo, Renato V.; Adams, Derek C.; Maridas, David E.; Brown, Aaron C.; Oxburgh, Leif
Forkhead transcription factors are essential for diverse processes in early embryonic development an ...
Role for compartmentalization in nephron progenitor differentiation
- Brown, Aaron C.; Muthukrishnan, Sree Deepthi; Guay, Justin A.; Adams, Derek C.; Schafer, Dillon A.; Fetting, Jennifer L.; Oxburgh, Leif
Embryonic nephron progenitor cells are segregated in molecularly distinct compartments of unknown fu ...
Isolation and Culture of Cells from the Nephrogenic Zone of the Embryonic Mouse Kidney
- Brown, Aaron C.; Blank, Ulrika; Adams, Derek C.; Karolak, Michele J.; Fetting, Jennifer L.; Hill, Beth L.; Oxburgh, Leif
Embryonic development of the kidney has been extensively studied both as a model for epithelial-mese ...
The cell adhesion molecules Echinoid and Friend of Echinoid coordinate
cell adhesion and cell signaling to regulate the fidelity of ommatidial
rotation in the Drosophila eye
- Fetting, Jennifer L.; Spencer, Susan A.; Wolff, Tanya
Directed cellular movements are a universal feature of morphogenesis in
multicellular organisms. Di ...