Otros recursos de Lin
|Resultados 1 - 10 de 108,220 de Lin. (0,03 segundos)
- Lachaud, Céline
First identification of kdr allele F1534S in VGSC gene and its association with resistance to pyrethroid insecticides in Aedes albopictus populations from Haikou City, Hainan Island, China
- Chen, Huiying; Li, Kaili; Wang, Xiaohua; Yang, Xinyan; Lin, Yi; Cai, Fang; Zhong, Wenbin; Lin, Chunyan; Lin, Zhongling; Ma, Yajun
The role of long-term label-retaining cells in the regeneration of adult mouse kidney after ischemia/reperfusion injury
- Liu, Xiangchun; Liu, Haiying; Sun, Lina; Chen, Zhixin; Nie, Huibin; Sun, Aili; Liu, Gang; Guan, Guangju
Distribution of axial length, anterior chamber depth, and corneal curvature in an aged population in South China
- Chen, Hui; Lin, Haotian; Lin, Zhuoling; Chen, Jingjing; Chen, Weirong
Differential expression of ATP-gated P2X receptors in DRG between chronic neuropathic pain and visceralgia rat models
- Chen, Lin; Liu, Yu-wei; Yue, Kai; Ru, Qin; Xiong, Qi; Ma, Bao-miao; Tian, Xiang; Li, Chao-ying
There are divergences between neuropathic pain and visceralgia in terms of the duration, location, a ...
SRC-2 orchestrates polygenic inputs for fine-tuning glucose homeostasis
- Fleet, Tiffany; Zhang, Bin; Lin, Fumin; Zhu, Bokai; Dasgupta, Subhamoy; Stashi, Erin; Tackett, Bryan; Thevananther, Sundararajah; Rajapakshe, Kimal I.; Gonzales, Naomi; Dean, Adam; Mao, Jianqiang; Timchenko, Nikolai; Malovannaya, Anna; Qin, Jun; Coarfa, Cristian; DeMayo, Francesco; Dacso, Clifford C.; Foulds, Charles E.; O’Malley, Bert W.; York, Brian
Erk signaling is indispensable for genomic stability and self-renewal of mouse embryonic stem cells
- Chen, Haixia; Guo, Renpeng; Zhang, Qian; Guo, Hongchao; Yang, Meng; Wu, Zhenfeng; Gao, Shan; Liu, Lin; Chen, Lingyi
An Adaptive WENO Collocation Method for Differential Equations with Random Coefficients
- Wei Guo; Guang Lin; Andrew J. Christlieb; Jingmei Qiu
The stochastic collocation method for solving differential equations with random inputs has gained l ...
Development of Intelligent Fuzzy Controller for a Two-Axis Solar Tracking System
- Cong-Hui Huang; Heng-Yau Pan; Kuan-Chen Lin
This paper proposes the development of a two-axis sun tracking solar energy system using fuzzy logic ...
Autophagy, Innate Immunity and Tissue Repair in Acute Kidney Injury
- Pu Duann; Elias A. Lianos; Jianjie Ma; Pei-Hui Lin
Kidney is a vital organ with high energy demands to actively maintain plasma hemodynamics, electroly ...
Página de resultados: