Otros recursos de Yan, Chunhong
|Resultados 1 - 10 de 22 de Yan, Chunhong. (0 segundos)
Mitochondrial Dysfunction in Obesity-Associated Nonalcoholic Fatty Liver Disease: The Protective Effects of Pomegranate with Its Active Component Punicalagin
- Zou, Xuan; Yan, Chunhong; Shi, Yujie; Cao, Ke; Xu, Jie; Wang, Xun; Chen, Cong; Luo, Cheng; Li, Yuan; Gao, Jing; Pang, Wentao; Zhao, Jialong; Zhao, Fei; Li, Hao; Zheng, Adi; Sun, Wenyan; Long, Jiangang; Szeto, Ignatius Man-Yau; Zhao, Youyou; Dong, Zhizhong; Zhang, Peifang; Wang, Junkuan; Lu, Wuyuan; Zhang, Yong; Liu, Jiankang; Feng, Zhihui
Aims: Punicalagin (PU) is one of the major ellagitannins found in the pomegranate (Punica granatum), ...
Prevalence and Fimbrial Genotype Distribution of Poultry Salmonella Isolates in China (2006 to 2012)
- Gong, Jiansen; Zhang, Jinqiu; Xu, Ming; Zhu, Chunhong; Yu, Yan; Liu, Xuexian; Kelly, Patrick; Xu, Bu; Wang, Chengming
In this study, a total of 323 Salmonella enterica strains were isolated from 3,566 rectal swab sampl ...
Inhibition of gastric tumor growth by a novel HSP90 inhibitor
- Lu, Chunwan; Liu, Di; Jin, Jing; Deokar, Hemantkumar; Zhang, Yi; Buolamwini, John K.; Yu, Xiaoming; Yan, Chunhong; Chen, Xiaoguang
Heat shock protein 90 (Hsp90) is a molecular chaperone engaging multiple cellular signaling by stabi ...
Whole-brain voxel-based analysis of diffusion tensor MRI parameters in patients with primary open angle glaucoma and correlation with clinical glaucoma stage
- Dai, Hui; Yin, Dazhi; Hu, Chunhong; Morelli, John N.; Hu, Su; Yan, Xu; Xu, Dongrong
Drugging the Undruggable: Transcription Therapy for Cancer
- Yan, Chunhong; Higgins, Paul J.
Transcriptional regulation is often the convergence point of oncogenic signaling. It is not surprisi ...
The Stress Response Mediator ATF3 Represses Androgen Signaling by Binding the Androgen Receptor
- Wang, Hongbo; Jiang, Ming; Cui, Hongmei; Chen, Mengqian; Buttyan, Ralph; Hayward, Simon W.; Hai, Tsonwin; Wang, Zhengxin; Yan, Chunhong
Activating transcription factor 3 (ATF3) is a common mediator of cellular stress response signaling ...
MDM2 Mediates Ubiquitination and Degradation of Activating Transcription Factor 3*
- Mo, Pingli; Wang, Hongbo; Lu, Hua; Boyd, Douglas D.; Yan, Chunhong
Activating transcription factor 3 (ATF3) is a common stress sensor, and its rapid induction by cellu ...
A Small-Molecule p53 Activator Induces Apoptosis through Inhibiting MDMX Expression in Breast Cancer Cells12
- Wang, Hongbo; Yan, Chunhong
The tumor suppressor p53 is often inactivated in breast cancer cells because the overexpression of i ...
Activating Transcription Factor 3 Activates p53 by Preventing E6-associated Protein from Binding to E6*
- Wang, Hongbo; Mo, Pingli; Ren, Shumei; Yan, Chunhong
Genomic integration of human papillomavirus (HPV) DNA accounts for more than 90% of cervical cancers ...
Hypoxia skews dendritic cells to a T helper type 2-stimulating phenotype and promotes tumour cell migration by dendritic cell-derived osteopontin
- Yang, Meixiang; Ma, Chunhong; Liu, Shuxun; Sun, Jintang; Shao, Qianqian; Gao, Wenjuan; Zhang, Yan; Li, Zewu; Xie, Qi; Dong, Zhaogang; Qu, Xun
It is well recognized that tissue microenvironments are involved in regulating the development and f ...
Página de resultados: