Microcontamination of silicon wafer surfaces by copper and silver
1) La descarga del recurso depende de la página de origen
2) Para poder descargar el recurso, es necesario ser usuario
registrado en Universia
Detalles del recurso
DSpace at Xiamen University Library
Descripción: Microcontaminations of copper and silver on n-type silicon wafer surfaces were investigated by performing a series of electrochemical polarization measurements in 5% hydrofluoric acids and ethanol solutions in the absence and presence of various concentrations of copper and/or silver. The metallically contaminated wafer surfaces were characterized by scanning electron microscopy. It was revealed that the open-circuit potentials shifted to a more anodic direction and the corrosion current densities increased significantly when either copper or silver was present in solutions, and these became more pronounced when both copper and silver were introduced simultaneously into solutions. The polarization resistance showed a sensitive linear decrease with an increase of copper or silver concentrations, a strong indication of an accelerated electrochemical reaction. The contaminated wafer surfaces were covered by metallic nanocrystallites due to copper and silver deposition from solutions. When both copper and silver were present, the nanocrystallites coagulated with each other and various clusters were formed by combination with metallic atoms. As the concentration of copper and/or silver increased, the amounts of metallic nanocrystallites also increased, this, in turn, further promoted metallic microcontaminations and ultimately led to rougher wafer surfaces. (C) 2003 The Electrochemical Society.
Autor(es): Cheng, X - Gu, C - Feng, ZD - 冯祖德 -
Tipo de recurso:
Tipo de Interactividad: Expositivo
Nivel de Interactividad: muy bajo
Requerimientos técnicos: Browser: Any -
Fecha de contribución: 02-may-2012
* JOURNAL OF THE ELECTROCHEMICAL SOCIETY，2003,150（2）：G112-G116
Otros recursos del mismo autor(es)
- Systematic review and meta-analysis: bezafibrate in patients with primary biliary cirrhosis [Erratum]
Yin Q, Li J, Xia Y, Zhang R, et al. Drug Design, Development and Therapy. 2015;9:5407–5419.&nb...
- Pattern Synthesis of Dual-band Shared Aperture Interleaved Linear Antenna Arrays
This paper presents an approach to improve the efficiency of an array aperture by interleaving two d...
- Rapid and quantitative detection of C-reactive protein using quantum dots and immunochromatographic test strips
Xianglin Cheng,1,* Xu Pu,2,* Pen Jun,3 XiaoBo Zhu,3 Di Zhu,4 Ming Chen1 1Department of Laboratory M...
- Impact of mire reclamation on export potential and characteristics of dissolved carbons in the Sanjiang Plain, Northeast China
As an important dissolved organic carbon (DOC) reservoir, the mires in the Sanjiang Plain, Northeast...
- Preparation and functional studies of hydroxyethyl chitosan nanoparticles loaded with anti-human death receptor 5 single-chain antibody
Jingjing Yang,1,3,* Xiaoping Huang,1,3,* Fanghong Luo,1 Xiaofeng Cheng,3 Lianna Cheng,3 Bin Liu,4 Li...
Valoración de los usuarios