Recursos de colección
PubMed Central (PMC3 - NLM DTD)
Archive of life sciences journal literature at the U.S. National Institutes of Health (NIH), developed and managed by NIH's National Center for Biotechnology Information (NCBI) in the National Library of Medicine (NLM).
Mostrando recursos 1 - 20 de 1.173
Obituary for Emeritus Professor Ian Oswald, 1929-2012
- Idzikowski, Chris
A Combined Field and Laboratory Design for Assessing the Impact of Night Shift Work on Police Officer Operational Performance
- Waggoner, Lauren B.; Grant, Devon A.; Van Dongen, Hans P. A.; Belenky, Gregory; Vila, Bryan
Characterizing Sleep Behavior of the Wild Black Rhinoceros (Diceros bicornis bicornis)
- Santymire, Rachel; Meyer, Jordana; Freeman, Elizabeth W.
Trajectories of Sleep Complaints From Early Midlife to Old Age: Longitudinal Modeling Study
- Salo, Paula; Vahtera, Jussi; Ferrie, Jane E.; Akbaraly, Tasnime; Goldberg, Marcel; Zins, Marie; Pentti, Jaana; Virtanen, Marianna; Shipley, Martin J.; Singh-Manoux, Archana; Dauvilliers, Yves; Kivimaki, Mika
Efficacy of Eight Months of Nightly Zolpidem: A Prospective Placebo-Controlled Study
- Randall, Surilla; Roehrs, Timothy A.; Roth, Thomas
Influence of Hypoxia and Hypercapnia on Sleep State-Dependent Heart Rate Variability Behavior in Newborn Lambs
- Beuchée, Alain; Hernández, Alfredo I.; Duvareille, Charles; Daniel, David; Samson, Nathalie; Pladys, Patrick; Praud, Jean-Paul
A Randomized, Double-Blind, Placebo-Controlled Study of an Oral, Extended-Release Formulation of Phentermine/Topiramate for the Treatment of Obstructive Sleep Apnea in Obese Adults
- Winslow, David H.; Bowden, Charles H.; DiDonato, Karen P.; McCullough, Pamela A.
Association between Obstructive Sleep Apnea and Elevated Levels of Type B Natriuretic Peptide in a Community-Based Sample of Women
- Ljunggren, Mirjam; Lindahl, Bertil; Theorell-Haglöw, Jenny; Lindberg, Eva
Metabolic Effects of Chronic Sleep Restriction in Rats
- Vetrivelan, Ramalingam; Fuller, Patrick M.; Yokota, Shigefumi; Lu, Jun; Saper, Clifford B.
Short Sleep Duration, Glucose Dysregulation and Hormonal Regulation of Appetite in Men and Women
- St-Onge, Marie-Pierre; O'Keeffe, Majella; Roberts, Amy L.; RoyChoudhury, Arindam; Laferrère, Blandine
In-Home, Self-Assembled Sleep Studies Are Useful in Diagnosing Sleep Apnea in the Elderly
- Morales, Christian R.; Hurley, Sharon; Wick, Lindsay C.; Staley, Bethany; Pack, Frances M.; Gooneratne, Nalaka S.; Maislin, Greg; Pack, Allan; Gurubhagavatula, Indira
Portable Diagnostic Devices for Identifying Obstructive Sleep Apnea among Commercial Motor Vehicle Drivers: Considerations and Unanswered Questions
- Zhang, Chunbai; Berger, Mark; Malhotra, Atul; Kales, Stefanos N.
Obstructive sleep apnea (OSA), a syndrome defined by breathing abnormalities during sleep, can lead to fatigue and excessive daytime sleepiness (EDS) with an increased risk of motor vehicle crashes. Identifying commercial motor vehicle operators with unrecognized OSA is a major public health priority. Portable monitors (PMs) are being actively marketed to trucking firms as potentially lower-cost and more accessible alternatives to the reference standard of in-laboratory polysomnography (PSG) in the diagnosis of OSA among commercial motor vehicle operators. Several factors regarding PMs remain uncertain in this unique patient population: their sensitivity and specificity; the cost-benefit ratio of the PMs versus...
Sleep Apnea in Early Childhood Associated with Preterm Birth but Not Small for Gestational Age: A Population-Based Record Linkage Study
- Raynes-Greenow, Camille H.; Hadfield, Ruth M.; Cistulli, Peter A.; Bowen, Jenny; Allen, Hugh; Roberts, Christine L.
Practice Parameters for the Non-Respiratory Indications for Polysomnography and Multiple Sleep Latency Testing for Children
- Aurora, R. Nisha; Lamm, Carin I.; Zak, Rochelle S.; Kristo, David A.; Bista, Sabin R.; Rowley, James A.; Casey, Kenneth R.
Non-Respiratory Indications for Polysomnography and Related Procedures in Children: An Evidence-Based Review
- Kotagal, Suresh; Nichols, Cynthia D.; Grigg-Damberger, Madeleine M.; Marcus, Carole L.; Witmans, Manisha B.; Kirk, Valerie G.; D'Andrea, Lynn A.; Hoban, Timothy F.
Encouraging Preclinical Findings Regarding the Relationship between Sleep and Epilepsy
- Matos, Gabriela; Bennedsen, Laura; Tufik, Sergio; Andersen, Monica L.
Sleep and Sleep Loss: An Energy Paradox?
- Jun, Jonathan C.; Polotsky, Vsevolod Y.
Home Sleep Testing: Appropriate Screening Is the Key
- Collop, Nancy
Does the Rubber Meet the Road? Addressing Sleep Apnea in Commercial Truck Drivers
- Gurubhagavatula, Indira
Premature Birth: An Important but Frequently Overlooked Risk Factor for OSA
- Kaditis, Athanasios
Página de resultados: