Recursos de colección
UCL University College London Eprints
UCL Eprints collects the work of UCL researchers and makes it freely available over the web, helping the worldwide scholarly community to discover UCL research. Institutional repositories like UCL Eprints complement the traditional academic publishing and scholarly communications processes. They raise the visibility of research and help to maximise its impact. UCL researchers are encouraged to deposit a copy of each journal article, conference paper, working paper, and any other research output, in the UCL Eprints at the earliest opportunity, ensuring that their research reaches as wide an audience as possible.
Mostrando recursos 181 - 200 de 353,902
White Matter Perivascular Spaces on Magnetic Resonance Imaging: Marker of Cerebrovascular Amyloid Burden?
- Charidimou, A; Hong, YT; Jäger, HR; Fox, Z; Aigbirhio, FI; Fryer, TD; Menon, DK; Warburton, EA; Werring, DJ; Baron, JC
We investigated the relationship between magnetic resonance imaging-visible centrum semiovale perivascular spaces (CSO-PVS), a biomarker of impaired interstitial fluid drainage, and positron emission tomography-based amyloid-β burden across a wide range of cerebrovascular amyloid deposition.
Recommendations for evaluation of coagulation analyzers
- Gardiner, C; Kitchen, S; Dauer, RJ; Kottke-Marchant, K; Adcock, DM
Evaluation of a new automated latex particle immunoassay for D-dimer: IL test D-dimer
- Gardiner, C; Mackie, IJ; Machin, SJ
29 Pregnancy morbidity, tissue factor pathway inhibitor deficiency and resistance to activated protein C
- Gardiner, C; Cohen, H; Machin, SJ; Mackie, IJ
The impact of different DRVVT calculation methods on lupus anticoagulant testing
- Gardiner, C; Mackie, IJ; Machin, S; Malia, RG; Jones, DW; Winter, M; Taberner, D; Leeming, D; Greaves, M
O13 Platelet aggregation responses to human mast cell activation.
- Gardiner, C; Harrison, P
ELISA using monoclonal and polyclonal antibodies
- MACHIN, S
Preliminary data from the Medical Devices Agency (MDA) study of the CoaguCheck S in a patient self-testing environment
- Williams, E; Gardiner, C; Mackie, IJ; Machin, SJ; Cohen, H
Medical Devices Agency Evaluation Report. Three lupus anticoagulant kits
- Mackie, IJ; Gardiner, C; Machin, SJ; Greaves, M; Malia, R; Jones, DW; others,
Guidelines for Evaluation of Coagulation Analyzer and Coagulation Testing, in Laboratory Hematology Practice
- Gardiner, C
Individual patient meta-analysis of self-monitoring of an oral anticoagulation protocol.
- Perera, R; Heneghan, C; Fitzmaurice, D; Self, MTSMT
Quantitative D-dimer for the Exclusion of Venous Thromboembolic Disease; Approved Guideline H59-A
- JD, O; Adcock, DM; Ambrose Bush, T; de Moerloose, P; Gardiner, C; Ginyard, M; McMahan, CA; Prihoda, TJ; Rico-Lazarowski, A; Sales, M; others,
Protocol for the Evaluation, Validation, and Implementation of Coagulometers; Approved Guideline H57-A
- Gardiner, C; Adcock, DM; Carrington, LR; Kottke Marchant, K; Marlar, RA; McGlasson, DL; Fisher Trumbull, K; Biddle, L; Daniele, C
Extracellular vesicle sizing and enumeration by nanoparticle tracking analysis
- Gardiner, C; Ferreira, YJ; Dragovic, RA; Redman, CWG; Sargent, IL
Characterisation of syncytiotrophoblast vesicles in normal pregnancy and pre-eclampsia: expression of Flt-1 and endoglin
- Tannetta, DS; Dragovic, RA; Gardiner, C; Redman, CW; Sargent, IL
Size distribution and concentration of microparticles and exosomes determined by advanced optical and non-optical detection methods
- van der Pol, E; Gardiner, C; Harrison, P; Grootemaat, AE; Sturk, A; van Leeuwen, TG; Nieuwland, R
Measurement of procoagulant microvesicles generated within ageing platelet concentrates
- Albanyan, AA; Albanyan, A; Curry, B; Dragovic, R; Gardiner, C; Biggerstaff, J; Murphy, M; Harrison, P
Patient self-monitoring of INR in the antiphospholipid syndrome
- Gardiner, C; Longair, I; Hills, J; Pescott, M; Machin, S; Cohen, H
Self-monitoring of oral anticoagulation: does it work in the real world?
- Gardiner, C; Longair, I; Pescott, M; Erwin, H; Hills, J; Machin, S; Cohen, H
Increased levels of tissue factor activity on syncytiotrophoblast microvesicles released into the maternal circulation during pre-eclampsia
- Gardiner, C; Tannetta, DS; Harrison, P; Redman, CWG; Sargent, IL
Página de resultados: