Recursos de colección
ORBi Open Repository and Bibliography
In may 2007, the ULg's Administrative Board (joined in June 2007 by the FUSAGx) decided to create an institutional repository and defined a strong institutional self-archiving policy to increase the visibility, accessibility and impact of the University's publications (Board's decision).
This decision led to the official launch, in November 2008, of the ORBi platform including both the Academic Bibliography and the Institutional Repository of the Wallonia-Europe University Academy.
Mostrando recursos 1 - 20 de 13,730
Modeling the growth of Listeria monocytogenes on the surface of smear- or mold-ripened cheese.
- Schvartzman Echenique, Maria Sol; Gonzalez-Barron, Ursula; Butler, Francis; Jordan, Kieran
Comparison of growth limits of Listeria monocytogenes in milk, broth and cheese.
- Schvartzman Echenique, Maria Sol; Belessi, X.; Butler, F.; Skandamis, P.; Jordan, K.
Tracing mechanisms controlling the release of dissolved silicon in forest soil solutions using Si isotopes and Ge/Si ratios
- Cornelis, Jean-Thomas; Delvaux, Bruno; Cardinal, D.; André, Luc; Ranger, J.; Opgerfelt, Sophie
Ichtyofaune du bassin du fleuve Mono (Bénin et Togo): diversité, écologie et impacts anthropiques
- Lederoun, Djiman
This study has three main objectives: (1) to obtain an inventory of the ichthyofauna of the Mono River that is as complete as possible; (2) to study the ecology of this ichthyofauna; and (3) to document the impact of fishing on the exploited stocks based on two targeted species. The inventory was made by compiling the literature, by studying collections of museums and of other institutions and by several sampling campaigns, conducted between February 2011 and March 2014. This resulted in an inventory of 91 fish species belonging to 67 genera, 42 families and 14 orders. The Perciformes (31 species),...
Contrasting silicon uptakes by coniferous trees: a hydroponic experiment on young seedlings
- Cornelis, Jean-Thomas; Delvaux, Bruno; Titeux, Hugues
Tracing the origin of dissolved silicon transferred from various soil-plant systems towards rivers: a review
- Cornelis, Jean-Thomas; Delvaux, Bruno; Georg, Bastian; Lucas, Yves; Ranger, Jacques; Opgerfelt, Sophie
Effects of manganese addition on carbon release from forest floor horizons
- Trum, Florence; Titeux, Hugues; Cornelis, Jean-Thomas; delvaux, Bruno
Factors controlling soil organic carbon persistence along an eroding hillslope on the loess belt
- Wiaux, François; Cornelis, Jean-Thomas; Vanclooster, Marnik; Van Oost, Kristof
The synergetic effect of moisture protection, substrate quality and biotic acclimation on soil organic carbon persistence along a cultivated loamy hillslope
- Wiaux, François; Vanclooster, Marnik; Cornelis, Jean-Thomas; Van Oost, Kristof
The distribution of secondary mineral phases along an eroding hillslope ant its effect on carbon stabilization mechanisms and the fate of soil carbon fractions
- Doetterl, Sebastian; Cornelis, Jean-Thomas; Opgerfelt, Sophie; Boeckx, Pascal; Bodé, Samuel; Six, Johan; Van Oost, Kristof
Si isotopes record cyclical dissolution and re-precipitation of pedogenic clay minerals in a podzolic soil chronosequence
- Cornelis, Jean-Thomas; Weis, Dominique; Lavkulich, Les; Vermeire, Marie-Liesse; Delvaux, Bruno; Barling, Jane
Occurrence and formation of kaolinite-smectite mixed-layers in'red and black' soilscapes : a case study from South-western Ethiopia."
- Dumon, Mathijs; Cornelis, Jean-Thomas; Delvaux, Bruno; Van Ranst, Eric
Impact of ancient charcoal kilns on chemical properties of several forest soils after 2 centuries
- Dufey, Joseph; Hardy, Brieuc; Cornelis, Jean-Thomas
Impact of Mn oxides on Fe mobilization during podzolization
- Cornelis, Jean-Thomas; Titeux, Hugues; Caignet, Isabelle; Delvaux, Bruno
Actions Ajouter Ajouter à Panier Imprimer Validité FNRS Modifier données Pour référencer ce document, veuillez utiliser le lien suivant : http://hdl.handle.net/2078.1/144743 Former charcoal kiln sites where forest was cleared for cultivation : a case study of old biochar in cropland.
- Hardy, Brieuc; dufey, Joseph; Cornelis, Jean-Thomas
Capacity of microorganisms to decompose organic carbon affected by an increasing content of reactive mineral phases in a podzolic soil chronosequence.
- Vermeire, Marie-Liesse; Doetterl, Sebastian; Bode, Samuel; Delmelle, Pierre; Van Oost, Kristof; Cornelis, Jean-Thomas
Molecular regulation of neuronal migration: Role of polyglutamylation in interneurons during cortical development
- Peyre, Elise; Gomes Da Silva, Carla; Nguyen, Laurent; Janke, Carsten
From crescent to ring, mitotic spindle orientation in vertebrate neuroepithelial cells
- Peyre, Elise; Morin, Xavier
Aspects neuropsychologiques de la prise en charge et de l’accompagnement des patients hémiplégiques
- DELRUE, Gaël
We describe how cognitive function can be altered in cerebro-vascular patients and how to manage these symptoms in rehabilitation care.
The effect of pedological conditions on the sources and sinks of silicon in the Vertic Planosols in south-western Ethiopia
- Cornelis, Jean-Thomas; Dumon, M.; Tolossa, A.R.; Delvaux, B.; Deckers, J.; Van Ranst, E.
Página de resultados: