Otros recursos con las palabras clave IMAGES
|Resultados 1 - 10 de 35,553 de IMAGES. (0,02 segundos)
Spatial resolution improvement of 3D EIT images by the shrinking sLORETA-FOCUSS algorithm.
- Dong, G; Liu, H; Bayford, RH; Yerworth, R; Schimpf, PH; Yan, W
resolution of three-dimensional (3D) EIT images
. Conventional EIT yields inaccurate, low spatial resolution images
, due to noise, the low sensitivity of boundary voltages to inner conductivity
Results of bulk sediment X-ray diffraction analysis and quantification of mineral phases based on the RockJock quantitative analysis
- Andrews, John T; Vogt, Christoph
(text/tab-separated-values, 7928 data points) - 08-mar-2014
FDG PET in the differential diagnosis of parkinsonian disorders.
- Eckert, T; Barnes, A; Dhawan, V; Frucht, S; Gordon, MF; Feigin, AS; Eidelberg, D
experienced readers of FDG PET images
are not readily available.
Network modulation by the subthalamic nucleus in the treatment of Parkinson's disease.
- Trost, M; Su, S; Su, P; Yen, RF; Tseng, HM; Barnes, A; Ma, Y; Eidelberg, D
Deep brain stimulation of the subthalamic nucleus (STN DBS) has become an accepted tool for the trea ...
Monofractal and multifractal dynamics of low frequency endogenous brain oscillations in functional MRI.
- Wink, AM; Bullmore, E; Barnes, A; Bernard, F; Suckling, J
Fractal processes, like trees or coastlines, are defined by self-similarity or power law scaling con ...
Power calculations for multicenter imaging studies controlled by the false discovery rate.
- Suckling, J; Barnes, A; Job, D; Brenan, D; Lymer, K; Dazzan, P; Marques, TR; MacKay, C; McKie, S; Williams, SR; Williams, SC; Lawrie, S; Deakin, B
article describes image
-based power calculations for a two-group, cross-sectional design specified by the ...
network (i.e., proportion of image
locations) that truly demonstrates an effect. Minimum sample size
Assessment of the impact of the scanner-related factors on brain morphometry analysis with Brainvisa.
- Shokouhi, M; Barnes, A; Suckling, J; Moorhead, TW; Brennan, D; Job, D; Lymer, K; Dazzan, P; Reis Marques, T; Mackay, C; McKie, S; Williams, SC; Lawrie, SM; Deakin, B; Williams, SR; Condon, B
Brain morphometry is extensively used in cross-sectional studies. However, the difference in the est ...
Is prematurity associated with adult cognitive outcome and brain structure?
- Tanskanen, P; Valkama, M; Haapea, M; Barnes, A; Ridler, K; Miettunen, J; Murray, GK; Veijola, JM; Jones, PB; Taanila, AM; Isohanni, MK
Previous studies have indicated that preterm birth and low birth weight are associated with structur ...
Verbal learning and memory and their associations with brain morphology and illness course in schizophrenia spectrum psychoses.
- Rannikko, I; Paavola, L; Haapea, M; Huhtaniska, S; Miettunen, J; Veijola, J; Murray, GK; Barnes, A; Wahlberg, KE; Isohanni, M; Jääskeläinen, E
The California Verbal Learning Test and structural brain imaging were administered to 57 subjects wi ...
Neuregulin-1 genotype is associated with structural differences in the normal human brain.
- Barnes, A; Isohanni, M; Barnett, JH; Pietiläinen, O; Veijola, J; Miettunen, J; Paunio, T; Tanskanen, P; Ridler, K; Suckling, J; Bullmore, ET; Jones, PB; Murray, GK
The human neuregulin-1 (NRG-1) gene is highly expressed in the brain, is implicated in numerous func ...
Página de resultados: