Otros recursos con las palabras clave IMAGES
|Resultados 1 - 10 de 36,118 de IMAGES. (0,03 segundos)
VALIDATION OF AN MRI/PET LANDMARK REGISTRATION METHOD USING 3D SIMULATED PET IMAGES AND POINT SIMULATIONS
- NEELIN, P; CROSSMAN, J; HAWKES, D; MA, Y; EVANS, A
Comparison and evaluation of retrospective intermodality brain image registration techniques
- West, J; Fitzpatrick, JM; Wang, MY; Dawant, BM; Maurer, CR; Kessler, RM; Maciunas, RJ; Barillot, C; Lemoine, D; Collignon, A; Maes, F; Suetens, P; Vandermeulen, D; vandenElsen, PA; Napel, S; Sumanaweera, TS; Harkness, B; Hemler, PF; Hill, DLG; Hawkes, DJ; Studholme, C; Maintz, JBA; Viergever, MA; Malandain, G; Pennec, X; Noz, ME; Maguire, GQ; Pollack, M; Pelizzari, CA; Robb, RA; Hanson, D; Woods, RP
Feasibility study of magnetic resonance imaging-guided intranasal flexible microendoscopy.
- Hill, DL; Langsaeter, LA; Poynter-Smith, PN; Emery, CL; Summers, PE; Keevil, SF; Pracy, JP; Walsh, R; Hawkes, DJ; Gleeson, MJ
particular, it does not use ionizing radiation, can provide high-quality images
, and allows ...
used to track a passive marker attached to the end of the endoscope. Automatic image
Incorporating connected region labelling into automated image registration using mutual information
- Studholme, C; Hill, DLG; Hawkes, DJ; IEEE,
Augmentation of reality using an operating microscope for otolaryngology and neurosurgical guidance.
- Edwards, PJ; Hawkes, DJ; Hill, DL; Jewell, D; Spink, R; Strong, A; Gleeson, M
preoperative radiological images
is often viewed only on X-ray films. The surgeon then has the difficult task of relating this information to the appearance of the surgical view. Image
Nonrigid registration using free-form deformations: application to breast MR images.
- Rueckert, D; Sonoda, LI; Hayes, C; Hill, DL; Leach, MO; Hawkes, DJ
similarity. The algorithm has been applied to the fully automated registration of three
Automated microscope calibration for image guided surgery
- Fleig, OJ; Edwards, PJ; Chandra, S; Stuttler, H; Hawkes, DJ
Clinical experience and perception in stereo augmented reality surgical navigation
- Edwards, PJ; Johnson, LG; Hawkes, DJ; Fenlon, MR; Strong, AJ; Gleeson, MJ
Adaptive temporal resolution optimization in helical cardiac cone beam CT reconstruction.
- Manzke, R; Grass, M; Nielsen, T; Shechter, G; Hawkes, D
patient-specific reconstruction optimization is introduced to improve the temporal resolution and image
Measures of folding applied to the development of the human fetal brain.
- Batchelor, PG; Castellano Smith, AD; Hill, DL; Hawkes, DJ; Cox, TC; Dean, AF
to the discreteness of the image
data. All the measures were sensitive to changes in shape during
Página de resultados: