Provide a method to Prediction of nodes movement to optimize Routing Algorithms in Ad Hoc Networks
- E.jahani; T.esmaeili; S.khorshidi; R.mirabizadeh
Ad hoc networks have been of great interest among scholars of the field, due to their flexibility, q ...
Fines Collected in the Laws of the Islamic Republic of Iran
- Alireza Shakarbigi; Yoseph Niazi; Amir Ahmadi
The fine collected in public and revolutionary courts in matters of criminal procedure article is no ...
Study on the Exigency Demands of Residential Buildings` Users
- Razvan Giusca; Raluca Giusca; V. Corobceanu
The aim of the study is to emphasize the actual demands of residential buildings` users and to expl ...
Bias in the prediction of genetic gain due to mass and half-sib selection in random mating populations
- José Marcelo Soriano Viana; Vinícius Ribeiro Faria; Admilson da Costa e Silva
, heritability, method and cycle was repeated 10 times. The predicted
gains were biased, even when the
KENYAMANAN TERMAL PADA BANGUNAN KOLONIAL BELANDA DI SEMARANG
- L.M.F. Purwanto
temperature, humidity and air movement in building to be processed by using PMV ( Predicted
Mean Vote ...
Mean Vote) menurut P.O. Fanger. Dari hasil penelitian ini dapat diketahui bagian
A STRATEGY FOR THE DEVELOPMENT OF THE HUMAN RESOURCES OF THE SA DEFENCE FORCE FOR THE YEAR 2000
- R. Eberlein
The SA Defence Force (SADF), in common with other organisations and people in the Republic, is ex ...
The Survey of the Relationship between Management Expected Profits and Disclosure Quality Associated with Market Surprise
- Roya Darabi; Saeid Gholami
In the present study, we deal with the survey of the relationship between the management forecasted ...
1 EPISTASIS IN THREE-WAY CROSSES INVOLVING EARLY AND LATE INBRED LINES OF MAIZE
- Ioan Haº; Iancu Cãbulea; Voichiþa Haº
epistatic deviations from the predicted performances. Key words: epistatic deviation, maize observed
(application/pdf) - 25-ago-2015
A comprehensive analysis of tidal notches in the Mediterranean Sea
- Antonioli, Fabrizio; Lo Presti, Valeria; Rovere, Alessio; Ferranti, Luigi; Anzidei, Marco; Furlani, Stefano; Mastronuzzi, Giuseppe; Orru, Paolo E; Scicchitano, Giovanni; Sannino, Gianmaria; Spampinato, Cecilia R; Pagliarulo, Rossella; Deiana, Giacomo; de Sabata, Eleonora; Sansò, Paolo; Vacchi, Matteo; Vecchio, Antonio
Recent works (Evelpidou et al., 2012) suggest that the modern tidal notch is disappearing worldwide ...
(application/zip, 2 datasets) - 20-ago-2015
Mid-Pliocene shorelines of the US Atlantic Coastal Plain
- Rovere, Alessio; Hearty, Paul J; Austermann, J; Mitrovica, Jerry X; Gale, J; Moucha, R; Forte, A M; Raymo, Maureen E
For nearly a century, the Atlantic Coastal Plain (ACP) of the United States has been the focus of st ...
(application/zip, 4 datasets) - 28-jul-2015