Otros recursos con las palabras clave CM
|Resultados 1 - 10 de 2,650 de CM. (0 segundos)
Design of rail-to-rail constant gm amplifier using 018 μm CMOS process
- Li, Xiaochao; Zhou, Zhixin; Ye, Jun; Guo, Donghu; 李晓潮; 郭东辉
A rail-to-rail and constant gm operational amplifier was introduced with standard 0.18 μm CMOS
technology. The constant gm was achieved by the minim μm current selecting circuit. The proposed class
Arctic Siberia: Modern pollen dataset and pollen spectra changes over the last 7,000 years from a lacustrine sediment core (southern Taymyr region)
- Klemm, Juliane; Herzschuh, Ulrike; Pestryakova, Ludmila A
Palaeoecological investigations in the larch forest-tundra ecotone in northern Siberia have the pote ...
(application/zip, 2 datasets) - 20-jul-2015
Asymptomatic thoracic esophageal duplication cyst in a young adult with bronchiectasis
- Tomar, Laxmikant Ramkumarsingh; Mannar, Velmurugan; Pruthi, Sonal; Aggarwal, Amitesh
Depression and Anxiety Following Early Pregnancy Loss: Recommendations for Primary Care Providers
- Nynas, Johnna; Narang, Puneet; Kolikonda, Murali K.; Lippmann, Steven
Early pregnancy loss is a shocking and traumatic event for women and their families. Miscarriage usu ...
A Patient with Severe Pulmonary Hypertension for Hip Arthroplasty
- Urban, Michael K.; Jules-Elysee, Kethy M.
Site characteristics, and major and trace element composition of sediment cores sampled around the Windmill Islands in 1998
- Gasparon, Massimo; Ehrler, Katharina; Matschullat, Jörg; Melles, Martin
To establish a natural background and its temporal and spatial variability for the area around Casey ...
(application/zip, 4 datasets) - 08-jul-2015
Physico-chemical characteristics and ikaite content of brine and ice samples taken during SIPEX and DDU campaigns in East Antarctica, 2007
- Fischer, Michael; Thomas, David N; Krell, Andreas; Nehrke, Gernot; Göttlicher, Jörg; Norman, Marc D; Meiners, Klaus M; Riaux-Gobin, C; Dieckmann, Gerhard
Calcium carbonate precipitation in sea ice is thought to potentially drive significant CO2 uptake by ...
(application/zip, 3 datasets) - 02-jul-2015
Hypothermic Oxygenated Liver Perfusion: Basic Mechanisms and Clinical Application
- Schlegel, A.; Kron, P.; Dutkowski, P.
Dynamic preservation strategies such as hypothermic machine perfusion are increasingly discussed to ...
Abundance and sizes of European oak species (Quercus petraea (Matt.) Liebl., Quercus robur L.) in dependence of neighborhood and environmental factors
- Annighöfer, Peter; Beckschäfer, Philip; Vor, Thorsten; Ammer, Christian
Quercus robur L. (pedunculate oak) and Quercus petraea (Matt.) Liebl. (sessile oak) are two European ...
(application/zip, 3 datasets) - 28-jul-2015
Current meter measurements during Panarea shallow-water diving campaign
- Vielstädte, Lisa; Bigalke, Nikolaus
(text/tab-separated-values, 20970 data points) - 02-jul-2015
Página de resultados: