Otros recursos con las palabras clave Flavonoids
|Resultados 1 - 10 de 149 de Flavonoids. (0,02 segundos)
Changes in Phenolic Compounds in Garlic (Allium sativum L.) Owing to the Cultivar and Location of Growth
- Beato, Víctor Manuel; Orgaz Rosua, Francisco; Mansilla, Francisco; Montaño, Alfredo
The contents of total phenolic compounds, flavonoids
, and phenolic acids were determined in ...
dm. The myricetin, quercetin, kaempferol, and apigenin flavonoids
were not detected in any of the
Phytochemistry of heather (Calluna vulgaris (L.) Hull) and its altitudinal alteration
- Monschein, M.; Iglesias Neira, Jacobo; Kunert, O.; Bucar, F.
Calluna vulgaris (L.) Hull (heather) is the
only species within the genus Calluna (Ericaceae). It
Human cytomegalovirus activation of ERK and myeloid cell leukemia-1 protein correlates with survival of latently infected cells.
- Reeves, MB; Breidenstein, A; Compton, T
The ability of human CMV (HCMV) to enter and establish a latent infection in myeloid cells is crucia ...
1 RNAi silencing of chalcone synthase, the first step in the flavonoid biosynthesis pathway, leads to parthenocarpic
- Elio Schijlen; Elio G W M Schijlen; C H Ric De Vos; Stefan Martens; Harry H Jonker; M Rosin; Jos W Molthoff; Yury M Tikunov; Gerco C Angenent; Arjen J Van; Arnaud G Bovy; Elio Schijlen
silencing of chalcone synthase, the first step in the flavonoid biosynthesis pathway, leads to parth ...
(application/pdf) - 12-ago-2013
Lack of activation induced cell death in human T blasts despite CD95L up-regulation: protection from apoptosis by MEK signalling.
- Walker, LS; McLeod, JD; Boulougouris, G; Patel, YI; Ellwood, CN; Hall, ND; Sansom, DM
The generation of effective immunity requires that antigen-specific T cells are activated, clonally ...
www.mdpi.com/journal/ijms Chemical Reaction of Soybean Flavonoids with DNA: A Computational Study Using the Implicit Solvent Model
- Hassan H. Abdallah; Janez Mavri; Matej Repič; Vannajan Sanghiran Lee; Habibah A. Wahab
Abstract: Genistein, daidzein, glycitein and quercetin are flavonoids
present in soybean and other vegetables in high amounts. These flavonoids
can be metabolically converted to more active forms
(application/zip) - 15-feb-2013
Targeted anti-vascular therapies for ovarian cancer: current evidence.
- Hall, M; Gourley, C; McNeish, I; Ledermann, J; Gore, M; Jayson, G; Perren, T; Rustin, G; Kaye, S
Ovarian cancer presents at advanced stage in around 75% of women, and despite improvements in treatm ...
Antiprotozoal activity of Melampyrum arvense and its metabolites.
- Kirmizibekmez, H; Atay, I; Kaiser, M; Brun, R; Cartagena, MM; Carballeira, NM; Yesilada, E; Tasdemir, D
), 8-epi-loganin (5); flavonoids
: apigenin (6), luteolin (7), luteolin 7-O-?-glucopyranoside (8
Genus Lantana: chemical aspects and biological activities
- Sousa,Erlânio O.; Costa,José G.M.
phytochemical components and terpenoids, flavonoids
and phenylpropanoids are the more common
(text/html) - 02-oct-2012
A review on phytochemical, ethnomedical and pharmacological studies on genus Sophora, Fabaceae
- Krishna,Panthati Murali; KNV,Rao; S,Sandhya; Banji,David
quinolizidine alkaloids particularly matrine and oxymatrine and flavonoids
particularly prenylated and isoprenylated flavonoids
. Modern pharmacological studies and clinical studies demonstrated that these
(text/html) - 02-oct-2012
Página de resultados: