Otros recursos con las palabras clave Flavonoids
1 - 10 de 143 de Flavonoids. ( 0,02 segundos)
www.mdpi.com/journal/ijms Chemical Reaction of Soybean
Flavonoids with DNA: A Computational Study Using the Implicit Solvent Model - Hassan H. Abdallah; Janez Mavri; Matej Repič; Vannajan Sanghiran Lee; Habibah A. Wahab
Abstract: Genistein, daidzein, glycitein and quercetin are
present in soybean and other vegetables in high amounts. These
can be metabolically converted to more active forms
(application/zip) - 15-feb-2013
Targeted anti-vascular therapies for ovarian cancer: current evidence.
- Hall, M; Gourley, C; McNeish, I; Ledermann, J; Gore, M; Jayson, G; Perren, T; Rustin, G; Kaye, S
Ovarian cancer presents at advanced stage in around 75% of women, and despite improvements in treatm
Antiprotozoal activity of Melampyrum arvense and its metabolites.
- Kirmizibekmez, H; Atay, I; Kaiser, M; Brun, R; Cartagena, MM; Carballeira, NM; Yesilada, E; Tasdemir, D
), 8-epi-loganin (5);
: apigenin (6), luteolin (7), luteolin 7-O-?-glucopyranoside (8
Genus Lantana: chemical aspects and biological activities
- Sousa,Erlânio O.; Costa,José G.M.
phytochemical components and terpenoids,
and phenylpropanoids are the more common
(text/html) - 02-oct-2012
A review on phytochemical, ethnomedical and pharmacological studies on genus Sophora, Fabaceae
- Krishna,Panthati Murali; KNV,Rao; S,Sandhya; Banji,David
quinolizidine alkaloids particularly matrine and oxymatrine and
particularly prenylated and isoprenylated
. Modern pharmacological studies and clinical studies demonstrated that these
(text/html) - 02-oct-2012
Signal transduction by the chemokine receptor CXCR3: activation of Ras/ERK, Src, and phosphatidylinositol 3-kinase/Akt controls cell migration and proliferation in human vascular pericytes.
- Bonacchi, A; Romagnani, P; Romanelli, RG; Efsen, E; Annunziato, F; Lasagni, L; Francalanci, M; Serio, M; Laffi, G; Pinzani, M; Gentilini, P; Marra, F
Hepatic stellate cells (HSC) and glomerular mesangial cells (MC) are tissue-specific pericytes invol
Phosphatidylinositol-3 kinase and extracellular signal-regulated kinase mediate the chemotactic and mitogenic effects of insulin-like growth factor-I in human hepatic stellate cells.
- Gentilini, A; Marra, F; Gentilini, P; Pinzani, M
Several studies have shown that proliferation of hepatic stellate cells is stimulated by insulin-lik
Extracellular signal-regulated kinase activation differentially regulates platelet-derived growth factor's actions in hepatic stellate cells, and is induced by in vivo liver injury in the rat.
- Marra, F; Arrighi, MC; Fazi, M; Caligiuri, A; Pinzani, M; Romanelli, RG; Efsen, E; Laffi, G; Gentilini, P
Upon liver injury, hepatic stellate cells (HSC) show increased proliferation, motility, and extracel
flavonoids in pure and mixed solvents - Ferreira, Olga; Pinho, Simão
are receiving considerable attention due to their important biological and
describe the solid-liquid equilibrium of several
in pure and mixed solvents. The
Biflavonoids with cytotoxic and antibacterial activity from Ochna macrocalyx.
- Tang, S; Bremner, P; Kortenkamp, A; Schlage, C; Gray, AI; Gibbons, S; Heinrich, M
Six biflavonoid and related compounds were isolated from the ethanolic extract of Ochna macrocalyx b
Página de resultados: