Otros recursos con las palabras clave Flavonoids
1 - 10 de 168 de Flavonoids. ( 0 segundos)
Impact of apple polyphenols on GSTT2 gene expression, subsequent protection of DNA and modulation of proliferation using LT97 human colon adenoma cells.
- Miene, C; Klenow, S; Veeriah, S; Richling, E; Glei, M
Apple extract (AE) enhances expression of glutathione S-transferases (e.g., GSTT2) in human colon ce
Intervention with cloudy apple juice results in altered biological activities of ileostomy samples collected from individual volunteers.
- Veeriah, S; Balavenkatraman, KK; Böhmer, F; Kahle, K; Glei, M; Richling, E; Scheppach, W; Pool-Zobel, BL
Apple juice is considered to be an important component of the healthy diet, with anticancer activiti
Apple polyphenols modulate expression of selected genes related to toxicological defence and stress response in human colon adenoma cells.
- Veeriah, S; Miene, C; Habermann, N; Hofmann, T; Klenow, S; Sauer, J; Böhmer, F; Wölfl, S; Pool-Zobel, BL
Apples contain significant amounts of
that are potentially cancer risk reducing by acting antioxidative or antiproliferative and by favorably modulating gene expression. The purpose of
Apple polyphenols and products formed in the gut differently inhibit survival of human cell lines derived from colon adenoma (LT97) and carcinoma (HT29).
- Veeriah, S; Hofmann, T; Glei, M; Dietrich, H; Will, F; Schreier, P; Knaup, B; Pool-Zobel, BL
Colorectal tumor risks could be reduced by polyphenol-rich diets that inhibit cell growth. Here, app
flavonoids inhibit growth of HT29 human colon cancer cells and modulate expression of genes involved in the biotransformation of xenobiotics. - Veeriah, S; Kautenburger, T; Habermann, N; Sauer, J; Dietrich, H; Will, F; Pool-Zobel, BL
from fruits and vegetables probably reduce risks of diseases associated with oxidative stress, including cancer. Apples contain significant amounts of
Profiling of phenolic compounds from different apple varieties using comprehensive two-dimensional liquid chromatography
- Montero, Lidia; Herrero, Miguel; Ibáñez, Elena; Cifuentes, Alejandro
An innovative analytical approach based on the use of comprehensive two-dimensional liquid chromatog
p38 MAP kinase and MKK-1 co-operate in the generation of GM-CSF from LPS-stimulated human monocytes by an NF-kappa B-independent mechanism.
- Meja, KK; Seldon, PM; Nasuhara, Y; Ito, K; Barnes, PJ; Lindsay, MA; Giembycz, MA
1. The extent to which the p38 mitogen-activated protein (MAP) kinase and MAP kinase kinase (MKK)-1-
Antibacterial activity of pure
flavonoids isolated from mosses - Basile, Adriana; Giordano, Simonetta; López Sáez, José Antonio; Cobianchi, Rosa
were isolated and identified from five moss species. The
and vitexin; and the biflavonoid bartramiaflavone. Some of these
were shown to have
The biological properties of
flavonoids derived from traditional Chinese medicine in neuronal cells : searching for health supplements for anti-depression - Xu, Li
Theses (Ph.D.)--Hong Kong University of Science and Technology, 2013
(338 bytes; text/html) - 25-feb-2014
Pongaflavanol: a Prenylated Flavonoid from Pongamia pinnata with a Modified Ring A
- Hao Yin; Si Zhang; Jun Wu; Haihan Nan; Lijuan Long; Jin Yang; Qingxin Li
Abstract: A new prenylated flavon-4-ol with a modified ring A, which we have named pongaflavanol (1)
Página de resultados: