Preventive Effects of Cocoa and Cocoa Antioxidants in Colon Cancer
- María Angeles Martín; Luis Goya; Sonia Ramos
targets and mechanisms whereby cocoa and their flavonoids
could interfere with colonic cancer. In
Erythrina abyssinica reduces astrocytosis in T.brucei brucei chronic mouse
- Johnson Nasimolo; Peter Gathumbi; John Maina Kagira
Human African trypanosomiasis is prevalent in Sub-sahara African countries that lie ...
Modulation of neurotrophic signaling pathways by polyphenols
- Moosavi F; Hosseini R; Saso L; Firuzi O
such as baicalein, daidzein, luteolin, and nobiletin as well as nonflavonoid polyphenols ...
is the mechanism of neurotrophic action of flavonoids
such as scutellarin, daidzein, genistein, and
Effects of dietary brown propolis on nutrient intake and digestibility in feedlot lambs
- Jonilson Araújo da Silva; Camila Celeste Brandão Ferreira Ítavo; Luís Carlos Vinhas Ítavo; Maria da Graça Morais; Gumercindo Loriano Franco; Lucia Maria Zeoula; Natália da Silva Heimbach
The present study tested brown propolis in crude or extract form as a feed supplement for feedlot la ...
Safety Evaluation, in Vitro and in Vivo Antioxidant Activity of the Flavonoid-Rich Extract from Maydis stigma
- Ke-Zheng Peng; Xiudong Yang; Hong-Li Zhou; Shu-Xia Pan
This study aimed to assess the acute toxicity and safety of flavonoid-rich extract from Maydis stigm ...
- Flavonoids From Symplocos Racemosa; Mila Jung; Janggyoo Choi; Hee-sung Chae; Jae Youl Cho; Young-dong Kim; Khin Myo Htwe; Woo-shin Lee; Young-won Chin; Jinwoong Kim; Kee Dong Yoon
- Pharmacogn J; Linn Phytochemical Psychopharmacological
A multifaceted peer reviewed journal in the field of Pharmacognosy and Natural Products www.phcogfir ...
(application/pdf) - 05-dic-2015
Comparative Evaluation of Biofunctional Compounds Content from Different Herbal Infusions
- Anca C. Fărcaş; Sonia A. Socaci; Maria Tofană; Crina Mureșan; Ana Cuceu; Liana Salanţă; Anamaria Pop
, phenolic compounds, flavonoids
, as well as the antioxidant activity of five different herbal
Evaluation of Bioactive Compounds from Flowers and Fruits of Black Elder (Sambucus Nigra L.)
- Sonia A. Socaci; Anca Fărcaş; Maria Tofană; Carmen Pop; Mirela Jimborean; Melinda Nagy
research was to run a comparative study on the content of bioactive compounds (polyphenols, flavonoids ...
. species. Total content of polyphenols, flavonoids
, respectively antioxidant activity was determined by the
Investigation on the differences of four flavonoids with similar structure binding to human serum albumin
- Chao-Zhan Lin; Min Hu; Ai-Zhi Wu; Chen-Chen Zhu
are structurally diverse and the most ubiquitous groups of polyphenols distributed in ...
mechanisms between four flavonoids
containing one glucose unit with similar molecular weight isolated