Co-occurrence of rheumatoid arthritis with ulcerative colitis: A rare case
- Haridas V; Malladad G; Haridas K
various extraintestinal manifestations such as arthritis
, kidney and liver disease, and eye disorders. The present case study focuses on the co-occurrence of UC and rheumatoid arthritis
Humoral autoimmune response against specific collagen type II epitopes in Bulgarian patients with rheumatoid arthritis
- Tsvetelina Batsalova; Petya Ivanova; Plamka Antova; Balik Dzhambazov
Collagen type II (CII) is a strong candidate autoantigen for rheumatoid arthritis
(RA) pathogenesis ...
patients with rheumatoid arthritis
. Our results demonstrate that RA patients have significantly increased
Characteristics of rheumatoid arthritis patients at first presentation to a specialized rheumatology department
- Amarjit Singh Vij; Anand N. Malaviya; Sharath Kumar
Background: Rheumatoid arthritis
(RA) is a chronic, progressive, debilitating, systemic, autoimmune ...
of patients with Rheumatoid Arthritis
(RA) at first presentation to a specialized rheumatology
Clinical utility of random anti-tumor necrosis factor drug-level testing and measurement of antidrug antibodies on the long-term treatment response in rheumatoid arthritis.
- Jani, M; Chinoy, H; Warren, RB; Griffiths, CE; Plant, D; Fu, B; Morgan, AW; Wilson, AG; Isaacs, JD; Hyrich, K; Barton, A; Biologics in Rheumatoid Arthritis Genetics and Genomics Study Sy,
OBJECTIVE: To investigate whether antidrug antibodies and/or drug non-trough levels predict the long-term treatment response in a large cohort of patients with rheumatoid arthritis
(RA) treated with
1,25(OH)2D3 Promotes the Efficacy of CD28 Costimulation Blockade by Abatacept.
- Gardner, DH; Jeffery, LE; Soskic, B; Briggs, Z; Hou, TZ; Raza, K; Sansom, DM
CD28-ligand blockade by abatacept (CTLA-4-Ig) in conditions such as rheumatoid arthritis
are variable and ...
treatment of conditions such as rheumatoid arthritis
in combination with abatacept to promote the
Opportunistic infections and biologic therapies in immune-mediated inflammatory diseases: consensus recommendations for infection reporting during clinical trials and postmarketing surveillance.
- Winthrop, KL; Novosad, SA; Baddley, JW; Calabrese, L; Chiller, T; Polgreen, P; Bartalesi, F; Lipman, M; Mariette, X; Lortholary, O; Weinblatt, ME; Saag, M; Smolen, J
No consensus has previously been formed regarding the types and presentations of infectious pathogen ...
BIOBEHAVIORAL THERAPY OF RHEUMATOID ARTHRITIS
- N. A. Shabanova; O. S. Shubina; L. A. Ukolova; N. L. Tov
patients with rheumatoid arthritis
. The study examined the efficacy of biobehavioral therapy in a comprehensive program of treatment patients with rheumatoid arthritis
(medical therapy in combination with
ASSESSMENT OF THE IMMUNOGENICITY AND SAFETY OF 23-VALENT POLYSACCHARIDE PNEUMOCOCCAL VACCINE IN PATIENTS WITH RHEUMATIC DISEASES
- M. S. Naumtseva; B. S. Belov; E. N. Aleksandrova; G. M. Tarasova; A. A. Novikov; D. E. Karateev; E. L. Luchikhina; A. V. Volkov; N. N. Yudkina; O. A. Antelava; A. N. Khelkovskaya-Sergeeva; M. V. Cherkasova; Yu. V. Muravyev
31 (23.3%) men) aged 23 to 76 years, including 79 patients with rheumatoid arthritis
(RA), 16 with
ASSOCIATION BETWEEN CLINICAL MANIFESTATIONS AND ULTRASONIC SIGNS OF INFLAMMATION IN PATIENTS WITH RHEUMATOID ARTHRITIS
- O. G. Alekseeva; M. V. Severinova; N. V. Demidova; E. N. Aleksandrova; A. A. Novikov; E. L. Luchikhina; D. E. Karateev; A. V. Volkov; E. L. Nasonov
Rheumatoid arthritis (RA) is a systemic autoimmune rheumatic disease characterized by chronic ... (Russian invEstigation of MethotrexAte and biologicals for eaRly aCtive Arthritis). A total of 105 RA
USE OF MULTIPARAMETER ANALYSIS OF LABORATORY BIOMARKERS TO ASSESS RHEUMATOID ARTHRITIS ACTIVITY
- A. A. Novikov; E. N. Aleksandrova; A. N. Gerasimov; D. E. Karateev; T. V. Popkova; E. L. Luchikhina; E. L. Nasonov
The key component in the management of patients with rheumatoid arthritis (RA) is regular control of RA activity. The quantitative assessment of a patient’s status allows the development of