Otros recursos con las palabras clave Rheumatoid arthritis
|Resultados 1 - 10 de 830 de Rheumatoid arthritis. (0 segundos)
Anti-TNF therapy is associated with an increased risk of serious infections in patients with rheumatoid arthritis especially in the first 6 months of treatment: updated results from the British Society for Rheumatology Biologics Register with special emphasis on risks in the elderly.
- Galloway, JB; Hyrich, KL; Mercer, LK; Dixon, WG; Fu, B; Ustianowski, AP; Watson, KD; Lunt, M; Symmons, DP; BSRBR Control Centre Consortium,; British Society for Rheumatology Biologics Register,
To evaluate the risk of serious infections (SIs) in patients with RA treated with anti-TNF therapy w ...
Health Assessment Questionnaire disability progression in early rheumatoid arthritis: systematic review and analysis of two inception cohorts.
- Norton, S; Fu, B; Scott, DL; Deighton, C; Symmons, DP; Wailoo, AJ; Tosh, J; Lunt, M; Davies, R; Young, A; Verstappen, SM
The Health Assessment Questionnaire is widely used for patients with inflammatory polyarthritis (IP) and its subset, rheumatoid arthritis
(RA). In this study, we evaluated the progression of HAQ
A threshold hazard model for estimating serious infection risk following anti-tumor necrosis factor therapy in rheumatoid arthritis patients.
- Fu, B; Lunt, M; Galloway, J; Dixon, W; Hyrich, K; Symmons, D
Over recent years novel biologic agents have been developed for the treatment of rheumatoid arthritis
. The most common type of biologic agent in use in the United Kingdom is the anti-tumor necrosis
Investigation of rheumatoid arthritis genetic susceptibility markers in the early rheumatoid arthritis study further replicates the TRAF1 association with radiological damage.
- Viatte, S; Plant, D; Lunt, M; Fu, B; Flynn, E; Parker, BJ; Galloway, J; Solymossy, C; Worthington, J; Symmons, DP; Dixey, JJ; Young, A; Barton, A
The TRAF1 genetic region conferring susceptibility to rheumatoid arthritis
(RA) has been reported to associate with radiological damage. We aimed to test RA genetic susceptibility markers for
The role of genetic polymorphisms regulating vitamin D levels in rheumatoid arthritis outcome: a Mendelian randomisation approach.
- Viatte, S; Yarwood, A; McAllister, K; Al-Mudhaffer, S; Fu, B; Flynn, E; Symmons, DP; Young, A; Barton, A
A Usability Evaluation of READY: An Electronic Data Collection Tool to Assess Rheumatoid Arthritis
- Fox, Jennifer
ActivitY). RhEumAtic Disease ActivitY (READY) was designed for in-office use to allow Rheumatoid Arthritis
Relação entre percepção de fadiga e fadiga muscular em pacientes com artrite reumatóide
- Espírito Santo, Rafaela Cavalheiro do
Introdução: Fadiga é uma manifestação clínica importante na artrite reumatoide (AR). Atualmente, a a ...
(application/pdf) - 10-abr-2015
Two Dosing Regimens of Certolizumab Pegol in Patients With Active Rheumatoid Arthritis
- Furst, D E; Shaikh, S A; Greenwald, M; Bennett, B; Davies, O; Luijtens, K; Staelens, F; Koetse, W; Bertin, P
Long-Term Safety of Subcutaneous Abatacept in Rheumatoid Arthritis: Integrated Analysis of Clinical Trial Data Representing More Than Four Years of Treatment
- Alten, Rieke; Kaine, Jeffrey; Keystone, Edward; Nash, Peter; Delaet, Ingrid; Genovese, Mark C
Associations between Acute Phase Reactant Levels and Disease Activity Score (DAS28) in Patients with Rheumatoid Arthritis
- Üniversitesi Tıp; Fakültesi Fiziksel; Tıp Rehabilitasyon; Kadir Yildirim; Saliha Karatay; Meltem Alkan Melikoglu; Gurhan Gureser; Mahir Ugur; Kazım Senel
Abstract. Serum levels of acute phase reactants (APR) were measured in patients with rheumatoid arthritis
(RA) and the correlations of these parameters with the disease activity score (DAS28) were
(application/pdf) - 05-feb-2015
Página de resultados: