Otros recursos con las palabras clave Rheumatoid arthritis
|Resultados 1 - 10 de 832 de Rheumatoid arthritis. (0,02 segundos)
Meta-analysis reveals an association of STAT4 polymorphisms with systemic autoimmune disorders and anti-dsDNA antibody
- Zheng, Junfeng; Yin, Junping; Huang, Renliang; Petersen, Frank; Yu, Xinhua; 余新华
Medical College of Xiamen University; Deutsche Forschungsgemeinschaft [EXC 306/1]
Postmenopausal hormone therapy and the risk of rheumatoid arthritis: results from the Swedish EIRA population-based case-control study
- Orellana, Cecilia; Saevarsdottir, Saedis; Klareskog, Lars; Karlson, Elizabeth W.; Alfredsson, Lars; Bengtsson, Camilla
To study the association between postmenopausal hormone therapy (PMH) use and the risk of rheumatoid arthritis
(RA) stratifying the cases by the presence/absence of antibodies against citrullinated
Fall Incidence and Outcomes of Falls in a Prospective Study of Adults With Rheumatoid Arthritis
- Stanmore, Emma K; Oldham, Jackie; Skelton, Dawn A; O'Neill, Terence; Pilling, Mark; Campbell, A John; Todd, Chris
Anti-TNF therapy is associated with an increased risk of serious infections in patients with rheumatoid arthritis especially in the first 6 months of treatment: updated results from the British Society for Rheumatology Biologics Register with special emphasis on risks in the elderly.
- Galloway, JB; Hyrich, KL; Mercer, LK; Dixon, WG; Fu, B; Ustianowski, AP; Watson, KD; Lunt, M; Symmons, DP; BSRBR Control Centre Consortium,; British Society for Rheumatology Biologics Register,
To evaluate the risk of serious infections (SIs) in patients with RA treated with anti-TNF therapy w ...
Health Assessment Questionnaire disability progression in early rheumatoid arthritis: systematic review and analysis of two inception cohorts.
- Norton, S; Fu, B; Scott, DL; Deighton, C; Symmons, DP; Wailoo, AJ; Tosh, J; Lunt, M; Davies, R; Young, A; Verstappen, SM
The Health Assessment Questionnaire is widely used for patients with inflammatory polyarthritis (IP) and its subset, rheumatoid arthritis
(RA). In this study, we evaluated the progression of HAQ
A threshold hazard model for estimating serious infection risk following anti-tumor necrosis factor therapy in rheumatoid arthritis patients.
- Fu, B; Lunt, M; Galloway, J; Dixon, W; Hyrich, K; Symmons, D
Over recent years novel biologic agents have been developed for the treatment of rheumatoid arthritis
. The most common type of biologic agent in use in the United Kingdom is the anti-tumor necrosis
Investigation of rheumatoid arthritis genetic susceptibility markers in the early rheumatoid arthritis study further replicates the TRAF1 association with radiological damage.
- Viatte, S; Plant, D; Lunt, M; Fu, B; Flynn, E; Parker, BJ; Galloway, J; Solymossy, C; Worthington, J; Symmons, DP; Dixey, JJ; Young, A; Barton, A
The TRAF1 genetic region conferring susceptibility to rheumatoid arthritis
(RA) has been reported to associate with radiological damage. We aimed to test RA genetic susceptibility markers for
The role of genetic polymorphisms regulating vitamin D levels in rheumatoid arthritis outcome: a Mendelian randomisation approach.
- Viatte, S; Yarwood, A; McAllister, K; Al-Mudhaffer, S; Fu, B; Flynn, E; Symmons, DP; Young, A; Barton, A
A Usability Evaluation of READY: An Electronic Data Collection Tool to Assess Rheumatoid Arthritis
- Fox, Jennifer
ActivitY). RhEumAtic Disease ActivitY (READY) was designed for in-office use to allow Rheumatoid Arthritis
Relação entre percepção de fadiga e fadiga muscular em pacientes com artrite reumatóide
- Espírito Santo, Rafaela Cavalheiro do
Introdução: Fadiga é uma manifestação clínica importante na artrite reumatoide (AR). Atualmente, a a ...
(application/pdf) - 10-abr-2015
Página de resultados: