Otros recursos con las palabras clave Sida
|Resultados 1 - 10 de 2,785 de Sida. (0 segundos)
Development of a variable yaw angle side impact system and Testing on a double thrie beam median barrier.
- Gauthier, G. P.; Jewell, John R.
(John Russell); Rowhani, P.; Stoughton, Roger L.
Mode of access: Internet.
BASES PARA LA GESTIÓN INTEGRADA DE PEZOTHRIPS KELLYANUS (BAGNALL) (THYSANOPTERA: THRIPIDAE) EN CÍTRICOS.
- PLANES INSA, LAURA
and it could not avoid the attack of a second generation. We analysed the side
effects of these ...
effects on them. Therefore, we decided to study the side
effects of these insecticides on
Investigation of alternative displays for side collision avoidance systems.
- Campbell, John L.; Hooey, Becky L.; Carney, Cher.; Hanowski, Richard J.
(Richard Joseph); Gore, B. F.; Kantowitz, Barry H.; Mitchell, E.
National Highway Traffic Safety Administration, Washington, D.C.
An analysis of opposite direction crashes on New Mexico highways: 1987-1995.
- Hicks, Gregory J.; Davis, James W.; LaValley, Jonathon.; Ring, Laura T.
New Mexico State Highway and Transportation Department, Santa Fe
Adverse Drug Reactions in Children--International Surveillance and Evaluation (ADVISE): a multicentre cohort study.
- Rashed, AN; Wong, IC; Cranswick, N; Hefele, B; Tomlin, S; Jackman, J; Lee, K; Hon, KL; Ong, J; Ghaleb, M; Chua, SS; Hui, TM; Rascher, W; Neubert, A
BACKGROUND: A previous meta-analysis reported that 9.5% of hospitalized children suffered from an ad ...
Pediatric drug safety signal detection: a new drug-event reference set for performance testing of data-mining methods and systems.
- Osokogu, OU; Fregonese, F; Ferrajolo, C; Verhamme, K; de Bie, S; 't Jong, G; Catapano, M; Weibel, D; Kaguelidou, F; Bramer, WM; Hsia, Y; Wong, IC; Gazarian, M; Bonhoeffer, J; Sturkenboom, M
BACKGROUND: Better evidence regarding drug safety in the pediatric population might be generated fro ...
Epidemiology and potential risk factors of drug-related problems in Hong Kong paediatric wards.
- Rashed, AN; Wilton, L; Lo, CC; Kwong, BY; Leung, S; Wong, IC
AIMS: A drug-related problem (DRP) is ‘an event or circumstance involving drug therapy that actually ...
Adverse drug reactions in hospitalised children in Germany are decreasing: results of a nine year cohort-based comparison.
- Oehme, AK; Rashed, AN; Hefele, B; Wong, IC; Rascher, W; Neubert, A
BACKGROUND: In recent years, efforts have been made to improve paediatric drug therapy. The aim of t ...
Concomitant use of ibuprofen and paracetamol and the risk of major clinical safety outcomes.
- de Vries, F; Setakis, E; van Staa, TP
WHAT IS ALREADY KNOWN ABOUT THIS SUBJECT: Non-steroidal anti-inflammatory drugs (NSAIDs) and paracet ...
International technical conference on enhanced safety of vehicles. Sixteenth. Abstracts.
- International Technical Conference on the Enhanced Safety of Vehicles, 16th, 31 May - 4 June 1998, Windsor, Canada.
Mode of access: Internet.
Página de resultados: