Otros recursos con las palabras clave special
|Resultados 1 - 10 de 12,265 de special. (0 segundos)
Obstructive sleep apnea and driving: A Canadian Thoracic Society and Canadian Sleep Society position paper
- Ayas, Najib; Skomro, Robert; Blackman, Adam; Curren, Kristen; Fitzpatrick, Michael; Fleetham, John; George, Charles; Hakemi, Tom; Hanly, Patrick; Li, Christopher; Morrison, Debra; Series, Frédéric
Individuals with obstructive sleep apnea (OSA) experience sleep fragmentation and poor sleep quality ...
Rapid Changes in American Family Life: Consequences for Child Health and Pediatric Practice
- Fiese, Barbara H.; Rhodes, Holly G.; Beardslee, William R.
Pediatricians are in the unique position of being on the front line of care for children and having ...
β-glucan signaling connects phagocytosis to autophagy
- Ma, Jun; Underhill, David M
A growing list of innate immune receptors is being defined that recognize polysaccharides of microbi ...
Mucin-type O-glycans and their roles in intestinal homeostasis
- Bergstrom, Kirk S B; Xia, Lijun
Mucin-type O-glycans are the primary constituents of mucins that are expressed on various mucosal si ...
Research Priorities in Geriatric Palliative Care: Nonpain Symptoms
- Combs, Sara; Kluger, Benzi M.; Kutner, Jean S.
Research addressing the burden, assessment, and management of nonpain symptoms associated with advan ...
Lymphatics: Where the Circulation Meets the Immune System
- Rockson, Stanley G.
Research Priorities in Geriatric Palliative Care: Informal Caregiving
- Schulz, Richard
Approach to Male Infertility and Induction of Spermatogenesis
- Anawalt, Bradley D.
Male subfertility is common, and it causes significant duress to couples. Although the most common c ...
Adolescent Anovulation: Maturational Mechanisms and Implications
- Rosenfield, Robert L.
A refined palate: Bacterial consumption of host glycans in the gut
- Marcobal, Angela; Southwick, Audrey M; Earle, Kristen A; Sonnenburg, Justin L
The human intestine houses a dense microbial ecosystem in which the struggle for nutrients creates a ...
Página de resultados: